Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Finally made it home yesterday

and want to thank my host for the weekend, Diane Cambron Jeffries, for her hospitality (and I promise, we will get that other matter taken care of). Also want to thank the Yakima Valley Museum for holding the event, as well as the organizers, Tom Yamarone, John Kirk III and the one and only Mr. Bob Gimlin. It was a true honor for me on Saturday night to get up and talk about Bob in front of the crowd (and thank you to the organizers for that opportunity!). It was great to see old friends and make new ones, and it was a tremendous time. I am not sure if there will ever be such an event like it again, but even if there is not, I was just honored to be able to come to this event in Bob's hometown. Kudos to all the organizers, speakers and others.






















No comments:

Post a Comment